We are presently looking out for a Senior Manager Quality Assurance for a Japanese company.
JD as below:
- Good knowledge and experience in Quality assurance of Heavy vehicles and trucks
- Preparing & submitting 8D corrective action report to customer
- Ensuring Quality of Concrete Mixer & Tipper bodies
- Responsible for organising Technical services for Pan India
Conducting quality control checks randomly.
- Initiate group (CFT) discussions and in - house training sessions for Engineers to ensure near zero defect.
- Handle a team of Service Engineer to full fill the required services
- Provide highly technical services to customers
- Responsible to attend Critical complaints and close it on time by providing technical solutions.
- Ensure to achieve the visit & the conversion target for the region
- Represent organisation by giving Technical presentation
- Responsible for executing all regular & mass relationship building activities. Conduct training programme for the service team
- Manage & drive results from Technical officers of the region
- Ensure On-time daily, weekly & Monthly reports and information's as per the requirement of organisation
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent